Auction Terms & Conditions Bidders, please read all terms and conditions before bidding. Bidding in the sale means you accept the following terms and conditions.
1. CONDITION: all items are sold as is, where is. VISBIDS makes a concientous effort to describe things accurately and show condition by way of detailed photographs. All bidders are encouraged to preview in person, or ask for more information or photographs. Please try to place all questions and requests for additional photos 48 hours in advance of the auction. No items can be returned.
2. RESPONSIBILITY: All items are sold to the highest bidder. All high bids are considered legally binding contracts. Once sold, the winning bidder assumes all risks and responsibilities for this item.
3. ONLINE PLATFORM: All online bidding will take place through visbids.hibid.com. If instructed, VISBIDS can take written or oral absentee bids, and act on behalf of the bidder.
4. PREMIUM: A premium of 15 % is added to final price paid.
5 SALES TAX: All items purchased, regardless of where the buyer is located, are subject to HST
of 13%. It is the buyer's responsibility to see if this can be remitted.
6.PAYMENT: Following forms of payment are accepted: Mastercard and Visa. Etransfers are accepted and are due immediately up receipt of the invoice, and prior to the pick up of the articles purchased. Purchases will be released upon confirmed payment.
7.APPROVED BIDDERS: Any person who wishes to bid online must register with hibid, and be approved by hibid prior to bidding. VISBIDS retains the right to disqualify certain parties as bidders.
8.PICKUP: Pickup will be scheduled one or two days following the close of an auction. Buyers are responsible for supplying their own loading help, packing materials, etc. VISBIDS will not be offering any loading assistance. In certain cases, special equipment may be required for loading which the buyer must bring with them. or arrange in advance. After five business days, items not picked up, or arranged to be delivered will be considered abandoned, and the buyer will have no claim to them. VISBIDS has complete discretion as to their dispersal.
Given the current covid 19 situation, all health protocols are mandatory. Masks must be worn on site and physical distancing of 2 metres maintained. Hand sanitizer will be available.
9. SHIPPING ARRANGEMENTS: We ship across Canada, to the United States and internationally. All shipping, including handling, packing and insurance will be arranged by a 3rd party shipper. If the buyer should have their own shipper, please contact us and we will be happy to release the items to your shipper.
10. SOFT CLOSE: VISBIDS.HIBID.COM uses the 1 minute soft close option.
11. PRIVACY OF INFORMATION: VISBIDS will retain only your email address and name, which we will not sell, share, or make publicly available. All personal information retained by Hibid is subject to the terms, conditions and protections as set out in Hibid's privacy agreement.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms